Sichuan Pepper & Honey Glazed Lamb Ribs
What you need?
1 rack Dorper Lamb Ribs
2 tablespoons Sichuan Peppercorns
1 tablespoon Cumin
1 tablespoon Coriander
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Chili Flake
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 cup light soy sauce
1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
1/4 cup Sesame Oil
1/2 cup Rice Wine
1/4 cup Honey
2 sticks Celery chopped
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1/2 cup Honey
How to Cook?
- Season the lamb ribs with a light sprinkle of salt and pepper and then rub the spices and rub all over the ribs and place into a baking dish
- Add the cooking liquids to the baking dish along with the celery and stir well to combine.
- Place into the oven and cook one hour. Flip and continue cooking another half hour to an hour or more depending on desired doneness. Flip occasionally to brown (the parts above the cooking liquid will get some color in the oven.) and add more water if needed.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before cutting into individual ribs.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, and honey. Place the ribs on the serving dish and drizzle with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, coriander and additional chili flakes as desired.