- 1 cup shredded coconut sweetened or unsweetened
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Beat 2 eggs with 100ml of milk or water
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In one shallow bowl, add 1/2 cup of seasoned flour for dredging. In another shallow bowl, whisk the egg wash ingredients togetheruntil combined.
- In the third bowl, mix together the shredded coconut and bread crumbs.
- Dredge the defrosted shrimp in the flour (shake off excess), dip in the egg wash (shake off excess mixture) and coat in the breadcrumb/coconut mixture. Lightly press the coconut onto the shrimp.
- Place the crumbed shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining shrimp. Arrange shrimp in a single layer and freeze until firm (about 30-45 minutes)
- Deep fry or air fry from frozen
- Serve with a cocktail sauce or Sriracha Mayonnaise