Steak King is a new F&B / FMCG company with 7 existing gourmet retail stores, 2 online stores, a large event space, and 3 restaurant concepts in premium locations plus numerous pop ups around the city. We are a young, energetic and savvy team of 70 individuals that have big plans for the future. We are looking for a creative and hard-working sales & marketing director to help steer our ship in terms of brand building, website, social media, PR, App & loyalty programs launch, collaborations plus Creative Direction.
The DOSM has specific mandate to make the brand look as cool f#@! in the local marketplace and help turn it into a big business within 4-5 years (30+ stores 300+ employees)
The DOSM will be working directly with the founder & CEO plus a small team in our marketing & events department. You will be as hands-on as possible and be ready for the upcoming challenges that a rapidly expanding business will throw at you.
Your role and responsibilities (not limited to)
- Develop the brand across Hong Kong so that we are known as the best quality & value Gourmet Delivery & retail business in town. Our mandate is to create a city Super quality and variety or product but at half the price – delivered.
- Plan and oversee the social media strategy across all digital platforms with content and imagery in both English & Cantonese.
- Oversee the content of our weekly newsletter and App update with copywriting & imagery that keeps to the Steak King Brand and is attractive to both Western and Chinese audiences – using Klaviyo marketing system
- Working with the social media manager and the CEO to create and manage a monthly social media calendar that is linked to events, products and seasonal offers for online store, retail shops and events
- To manage social media marketing campaigns from start to finish, in-store & online, and to execute them via the appropriate communication channels with event and retail store managers
- Set up and closely monitor a sales & marketing budget linked to the marketing plan
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities including setting marketing spend budgets and in-store marketing campaigns on a monthly basis
- To assist in the curating of products and promotions on the Steak King online shop , including set-up and design needs in time for launch
- To manage the graphic design team, ensuring they have detailed design briefs for new product, promotions and social media campaigns
- To oversee all digital platform content to ensure they are up to date across the group, these include but are not limited to , Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Google, OpenRice, TripAdvisor & the Steak King Website
- Identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific campaigns objectives across different selling channels
- Manage external partnerships and joint promotions to create win-win synergy and first-of-its-kind customer experience
- Have familiarity with retail operation, product development, business process and customer journey design
- Customer research for market study, competitive analysis, consumer sentiment and business performance tracking
- Analyze customer insights and data (including from Shopify Online Store Platform) provide business recommendations to build brand awareness and grow market share
- Agency management for advertising, PR, event/content production and visual communications
- Launch and manage the Steak King App and Loyalty Program including setting up a roadshow to encourage new members to sign up.
We are looking for a candidate that is equally comfortable in both local and western markets, can communicate fluently in English & Cantonese and is as ambitious as we are. He/she must be flexible in their attitude able to work under pressure and independently.
We will offer a salary in the range of HK$ 50 - 60K(neg) plus an incentive scheme of around $10 - 15K per month and stock options for the right person
The role is based in Wong Chuk Hang (100 meters from MTR station) email in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for a simple chat over a cup of coffee to see if there is a potential fit.
A passionate marketer with a track record in marketing innovation, CRM, change management and people development. Possessing agency and inhouse experience with the following specialities:
Check Out The Steak King Brand Book