Events Manager Steak King
www.steak-king.com is a small but rapidly growing F&B & retail group with 7 retail stores, 2 market leading online stores, an event space/gallery that can seat up to 100 pax, 3 restaurants and a small outside catering business called The Butcher That Cooks
We are looking for a self-starting individual that has a proven track record with a; Restaurant, Hotel or Catering company as Events Manager, it would be very advantageous if that person also has a strong ability in Social Media Marketing.
- Events Manager Steak King Events Space
- Take control of phone and email enquiries for events, pitch the space to interested parties including site visits and meetings with chef for bespoke menus
- Oversee and execute at least 1 monthly in-house held event for minimum 40 pax (e.g. beer pairing menu with local brewery, wine dinner with local wine suppliers, guest chef appearance etc…)
- Position and present the space to venue promotion websites
- Create a monthly Events Newsletter
- Create and manage an events database of past present and potential clients
- Ensure that the monthly revenue from events, Friday nights, and cooking classes never reach agreed upon targets
- Create and execute recurring weekly events within our retails store (s) E.g. Wine Tasting, Cooking Demo, Equipment Demo, Cooking Class, Coffee Class etc…)
- Set up an events calendar and share with store managers ensuring they host the in-store events each week.
- Social Media – Steak King
- Assists in the management of the various social media pages for Steak King and its affiliated businesses (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube etc…) working with the Online store manager and the marketing communications manager
- Train and work with each store manager to create ‘local’ social media campaigns ( 2-3 per week per store) place in local groups and build a community following for each store.
- Steak King Classes
- Be responsible for creating, developing, promoting and executing at least 4 cooking classes per month. I.e. Sausage Making, Beef Wellington, Butchery, Oyster Shucking, etc…
- Markets, Pop Ups & Festivals
- Research, find and execute at least 2 butcher shop or restaurant pop ups per year
- Apply and execute to attend at least 2-3 markets per year
- Apply for and help execute 2-3 food stalls at large scale festivals per year
We are looking for someone who is eligible to work in Hong Kong, speaks English & Cantonese, has a solid track record in selling and operating events and is available to start as soon as possible. Local package with excellent base salary and incentive program on target earnings HK$35-45K pm.
Interested candidates should send a CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org