🚚 Spend $1k & Get a Free Shipping|Delivery to Discovery Bay, Ma Wan & South Lantau is on Wednesday & Friday 🚚

Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve NV

Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve NV

Only 5 left in stock

Region: Champagne, France

Grape Varieties: Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir

Charles Heidsieck, founded in 1851, is recognised as the producer of some of the Champagne region’s most exceptional and sought-after wines.  It lays claim to being the official supplier to many European royal courts at the beginning of the 20th century.  The maison’s successive Chef de Caves have been awarded by the International Wine Challenge as 'IWC Sparkling Winemaker of the year' 13 times in the 25 years of this highly-regarded title existence. The latest one was received by Cyril Brun, the current Chef de Caves, for the year 2019. It is only logical that, in parallel to their work, the champagnes themselves received numerous medals and the most prestigious recognitions.

The style of this Brut Reserve, which stands out amongst all others, comes from a rare and constant balance: while wines from the year account for 60%, the remaining 40% of the blend is made up of reserve wines. The texture is reminiscent of a crisp layer of nougatine on a velvety cream pastry filled with plump red plums and ripe cherries. Enjoy with oysters, salmon tartare, mozzarella cheese and you will savour the freshness offered by astoundingly intense mineral flavour.