Wagyu Beef Wellington Mooncakes 4 x 150 grams - Early Bird Promotion
Steak King's Executive Chef; Brandon Tomkinson learned the art of making Beef Wellington from his time working with Gordon Ramsay and heading up London House & Bread Street Kitchen. Our Wagyu Beef Wellington Mooncakes are made from Muni Wagyu Tenderloin, encased with truffle mushroom duxelles, and wrapped in Puff Pastry using a traditional Mooncake press. The Beef has been sous vide cooked until medium rare and will be perfect every time. They come frozen in a box of 4 x 150 grams. The Wellington Mooncakes need baking in your oven to cook and brown the pastry.
- Defrost in your fridge overnight then allow to get to room temperature for approximately 2 hours
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 190c with baking paper on the tray in the oven getting hot
- Remove from the vacuum bag, 10 mins before cooking
- Place Wellington Mooncake on the hot tray and baking paper and bake for 15 mins
- Once baked, rest on cake rack for 5 mins (longer resting for more well done)
- Place back in the oven for 2 mins