We are a fast-moving gourmet online store and retail operator with 7 shops around Hong Kong and plan to expand over the next year.
We are looking for someone to oversee our customer service department and ensure that we offer a quick, efficient, consistent, and fair customer service experience to all of our guests. The ideal candidate will be a natural with customers and enjoy solving their problems, putting issues right, and turning unhappy customers into happy ones. He/she will be a kind and caring person who is: patient, able to work under pressure, multitask and go that extra mile to make customers happy, in addition, it would be advantageous if the candidate has a genuine interest in food, beverage, and cooking. Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese is mandatory.
Job duties and responsibilities (not limited to)
- Answer queries from customers; telephone calls, emails, online messaging system, WhatsApp and social media messaging systems
- Advise customers on what products to purchase, how to store them, and how to prepare them (Training will be given)
- Manage complaints in a fair and consistent manner, our philosophy is that if we can turn an unhappy customer into a happy one through excellent customer service, then they will become a customer for life
- Manage customers' online purchases and update their orders should they want to make changes
- Coordinate with drivers to ensure delivery slots are achieved, inform customers if their delivery is running late, coordinate return deliveries if customers are not at home
- Upsell products to customers by suggestive selling and aiming to increase the average spend when opportunities arise
This role could suit someone with an airline or restaurant background that is looking for stable hours without late nights. This is a 6 day week with Monday off, 10am-6pm. On Saturdays & Sundays, the CSO can work from home if they prefer. Package commensurate with qualifications and experience $17-22K plus staff benefits. Interested parties should send a CV in confidence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org