Kids Fish Finger Sandwich Meal Kit
Kids Fish Finger Sandwich Kit
Makes 6 fish finger sandwiches
Kit comes with the following:
800 grams of Atlantic Cod
100 grams plain flour
200 grams seasoned breadcrumbs
6 Scotch Baps
How to Make
- Defrost the Fish and Buns (it will take around 2 hours on you kitchen counter)
- Pat the fish dry with kitchen towel and cut into strips
- Place the flour & breadcrumbs into separate bowls
- Crack the eggs into a 3rd bowl and beat with a fork with a little water.
- You should now have 3 separate bowls in a row; Flour, Egg & Crumbs
- Dredge the fish in the flour and place on a tray
- Dredge the floured fish in the beaten egg mixture, allow excess egg to drip away and then place into the bowl with bread crumbs, pat the crumbs into the fish so that it sticks
- Add 100 ml of vegetable oil to a flat-bottomed frying pan.
- Gently add the fish fingers one at a time and fry on medium heat for approximately 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen towel and add squeezed lemon if required
- Build your Fish Finger Sandwich! We recommend tartare sauce but Kids usually like Ketchup!